Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hello April :9

And its already April how time flies! 
Let me start a quick OOTD post for this month of April!





I usually don't take OOTD picture when I'm just in regular outfit or sometimes when I'm wearing jeans, I like preparing my clothes when taking an OOTD its more awesome that way but I can't help myself taking a lots of picture here and form an OOTD picture because the venue is just that great I love the place. The one who take the picture wants to be remain anonymous and I'm laughing so hard because of it. 


Its really funny that every time we took a picture the wind is always blowing 
and when we let it pass first it stopped.  







Good luck charm

And this bracelet was a inheritance from my aunty, it have a history,
 that's why I always wear it ever-since she gave it to me. 





And the bag was from the brand JAG,
 it was an old style, and totally adored it, I often used it for just hanging out with my friends or family.

And see the pen in the corner? Its G-tech for me its the best pen out there!

The tattered jeans is from the brand of CRISSA.





"Throughout life people will make you mad, 
disrespect you and treat you bad. 
Let God deal with the things they do, 
cause hate in your heart will consume you too."


No comments:

Post a Comment