Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Other Woman Movie


The Other Woman (2014)



Plot

After discovering her boyfriend is married, Carly soon meets the wife he's been cheating on. And when yet another affair is discovered, all three women team up to plot mutual revenge on the three-timing SOB.



The Other Woman is a American romantic comedy film directed by Nick Cassavetes and written by Melissa Stack. The 3 protagonist are Cameron DiazLeslie Mann, Kate Upton.

The film was distributed internationally by 20th Century Fox, a subsidiary of the newly formed 21st Century Fox, after the disbandment of News Corporation. The film topped the US box office on its first day of release.(en.wikipedia)


The movie officially released at 7 May 2014 (Philippines)


I don't usually go for a chick-flick movie, and all of my close friends and family knows that hahaha, though when i saw the interview of this movie at abs-cbn I can't seem to stop myself to check it out, well I was passing by on the TV when I saw the interview and its really caught my attention and It really fascinated me when the interview ended I told myself I would really love to watch that movie! Plus look at the ladies! They are all beautiful! 




Heres the trailer:








And guess what?~ I watched it <3 and its so perfect and beautiful movie If your looking for a super comedy with friendship and little romance this movie is just for you! And you won't believe I got emotional on this movie, and what can I say it is really not a waste of money and time watching this movie and of course it have a unexpected ending you wont believe it! It surprised me really I didn't expected it. ahahhaha

Favorite Quote:

"Can we keep her?"

No comments:

Post a Comment