Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hello World!

Hey guys! whats up?! Its feel like ages since i got my blog
updated and I'm always so excited updating it!, Anyway so whats up with my life?, SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL I dont even have a social life! aauughhh, I'm so mentally, physically and emotionally tired, Its my 4th year collage now, and with all the Feasibility Study, COE, (Cooperative Education Industry) and every subject in school especially with our BL. (Business Law) I might just drop dead anytime now, I dont even have the time for myself and I'm so missing out the bonding with my little sister/family.

I been caught up with my CEO (OJT) that most of the time/day its what I do, Im satisfied with my OJT because I have an allowance It might not what I want as an OJT but its what lord gave to me when I really need it. 


And I'm wishing/hoping that I would have time updating now my blog because seriuosly I really miss blogging!








A little side track. ;D





I'm kind fan of Mirabella, its a teleserya  at ABS-CBN, Philippines.
Its showed every afternoon and I dont have a chance to watch it at TV 
because I always got home late, so I really watch it at IWantTV, 
and I always looking forward watching it! 





Its about an ugly girl who transform itself when shes wearing a flower at her hair.




And that flower (above) is that flower. 








"If you don’t like something, change it.  
If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it."



"Happiness is not determined by what’s happening around you, but rather what’s happening inside you. 
 Most people depend on others to gain happiness, but the truth is, it always comes from within."


"When you’re up, your friends know who you are.  
When you’re down, you know who your friends are."





See You Guys SOON!

1 comment:

  1. "secondly I have new friends and were getting along/stronger" ? aha :>

    Hi mia, just passed by on your site hahah :P

    http://www.capturedbychelsi.com/

    ReplyDelete