Saturday, October 4, 2014

Princess to the core





Sofia the First is an animated series Created by Craig Gerber and Directed by Jamie Mitchell.


Sofia is a young girl who becomes a princess when her mother, Miranda, marries King Roland II of the kingdom of Enchancia. with a commoner's background until her mom marries the King and suddenly she is royalty. With the help of the three fairies in charge of the Royal Training Academy, Sofia learns that looking like a princess isn't all that hard but behaving like one must come from the heart.



Main Characters

Princess Sofia (Ariel Winter) - A little girl who once lived in the village until her mother married the King and suddenly became royalty. She learns that looking like a princess isn't all that hard, but behaving like one must come from the heart.
Princess Amber (Darcy Rose Byrnes) - Sofia's stepsister and the twin sister of Prince James. Although she cares for family and friends, she can be a little vain and prissy in certain regards to what she thinks being a princess is all about.
Prince James (Zach Callison) - The twin brother of Princess Amber and Sofia's stepbrother. Unlike his sister, James is not at all vain and is very helpful towards Sofia. He is rather easygoing for a prince, sometimes displaying behavior not normally seen in royalty.
Queen Miranda (Sara Ramirez) - Sofia's mother who was once a shoemaker until she married the king and became the queen of Enchancia. Unlike the wicked type stepmothers, Miranda is kind and loving to both her daughter and stepchildren.
King Roland II (Travis Willingham) - The King of Enchancia who fell in love and married Miranda, becoming Sofia's stepfather.





No. of seasons 2
No. of episodes 37 





I been fan of princess since I was a little until now, I mean obsessed with them! I already watch all the Disney movie out there and any movie that have a princess story line in reading novels it is also my genre, that's why when I found Sofia the first I always watched it in Disney every Saturday morning fix! ahahaha, when I get tired of watching same episode eveeery saturday, I checked it and watched it online and the internet doesn't disappoint me! 

After that event I always get freaked out when Sofia the first is the topic there was a time come when there's an event here in the Philippines where there is a meet and greet to Sofia at  SM MOA unfortunately I didn't have a chance to attend and I was very lonely and disappointed especially to my sister were supposed to go to the event (even though shes didn't really agree)

I even have a collection of song in my smart phone and I'm looking for princess Sofia's necklace and its still in vain, so when I found a standee I was so happy and I literally drag my little sister beside it and told her capture this moment! ahahahhaha But seriously I was so happy and after that I boss it to my other little sister and they should envy me, well they like sofia too but I like her moooar! ahahahhah

Say Hi Sofia! 

Princess!

Peace!




And before I forgot I know I'm destined to be a princess because on the movie princess Diaries! hahaha The Protagonist named is Princess "MIA" act by Anne Hathaway ahahah  And of course I'm always proud to be called a princess! Thats one of the reason why blog is called "Princesse Amour" (Let a girl, dream, okay!? ahahahah)


Anne Hathaway






No comments:

Post a Comment