Friday, November 22, 2013

Lulu Nails & Dry Bar


Lulu Nails & Dry Bar

Comfort and Style Hub for Nails and Hair Pampering.

I first came across Lulu Nails and Dry Bar during a feature in a "Blogapalooza."
They are one of the sponsors in the event and one of my favorite too.
When I'm watching from their booth I was so mesmerize because the workers seems just playing
 with the nails of the blogapalooza attendees, and they look so happy to design their nails
and whats more amazing is they really good at the nail art and its like a piece of cake to them,  
yet its done wonderfully  and they look like doing only it for a hobby.
And they are so funny and friendly too because they entertain us while we wait for the line,
Unfortunately i didn't get my nails painted because the line is so long and we need already to go home.
 I really love Lulu Nails and Dry Bar.



Lulu Nails and Dry Bar helping the victims of Typhoon Yolanda.


Clickable links for more information regarding Lulu Nails & Dry Bar





No comments:

Post a Comment