Monday, November 11, 2013

When I'm with you ♥ (ΦωΦ)

Today is our officicial 1st day of class 3rd year 2nd sem we have 4 subject and only 2 of our professor show up,, its such a waste of energy and time seriously,, on the bright side,, me and chelsi took a lot of picture to avoid boredom and playing with my tablet with my plant vs zombie and zombie tsunami game o(^▽^)o, i like zombie alright ♥ ヽ( ★ω★)ノ


So here's to... the crap we talk, the guys we stalk, the way we shop, laughs we can't stop, the gossip we spill, the looks that could kill, we'll stay together, Having those weird conversations with you and thinking if anyone heard us right now, we'd be put into a mental hospital because we're partner in crime forever ♥
- Chelsi Bernardino — at Rizal Technological University.



And because Grachel and Kristina is not our classmate
 (which is so sad) I create a new album in FB 
because im predicting this semester a lot of picture will be me and chelsi ahahah





No comments:

Post a Comment