Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Muhlach Ensaymada

Today when i got home from school, it caught to my attention the Ensaymada on our table its my first time seeing that brand of Ensaymada, and when i check it, it look delectable.

Muhlach Ensaymada



I first saw the Ube because its one of my favorite flavor, of course i try it first, and i just love the flavor of it it taste like a real ube (the violet) and with a hint of melting cheese and the combination is yummy  when i ate it i forgot to share it especially to my auntie! and my cousin sister said its supposed to be for my auntie ahahaha, and its only one piece, next i tried the Cheese i think its the original flavor and i love the cheese its melting on my mouth and i love the feeling of it.


Just look at those Ube and Caramel oozing its way out.


I think you want some Muhlach Ensaymada too.
so how about checking their website? and for more information


No comments:

Post a Comment