Sunday, September 7, 2014

Oath to you!


It's been a long time sine I post some pictures with my #PartnerInCrime #BestFriend.
Well how can I post some pictures when we're not seeing each other, our schedule is so conflict that even chatting in social networking site would be seldom,
 like I said in my past post I been busy with my OJT and school stuffs.
And finally after all this months! I finished my OJT I got lots of free time to focus in studying and to hang outs with my family and old friends!.

And because I finished my OJT earlier than expected I ask my BFF if we could hang out for a little bit, and its decided, we hang out even though its a little bit of time (3 hours) only its fine for the mean time as long as we can each other. We dont took a lot of pictures because we're so busy chit-chating hahahaha. 

Chelsi is not my only best friend I have 2 more! and its Tin-Tin and Grachel.
They are 2 most important friend in my life too, though currently we dont have any picture cause I dint have a chance to hang out with them its super sad and I super duper miss them! And when you meet them they crazy as me and we are the team crazy and insane! ahahahah

I wanted to finished this semester already! I want the day go fast and fast so I could see them already! I really regret to the very marrow of my bone that I choose my current section. I'm so disappointed with my self *sigh at least there is still some parts that I greatly benefit  from it. 

Anyway Its my pleasure to share my predicament with you guys and if you have the same circumstances and needed advice dont hesitate to message me I would gladly help you as much as I can. Its best if you let it out its not really good for your health if you bottle it up. ;D
Dont be shy okay and thanks for always checking my blog! Stay tuned for more update! 






Words could never tell you
How important you'll always be,
Just little things that you do
That are especially meant for me.
You always seem to remember
All the things to do.
That makes friends last forever,
And share a bond so true.
I'm so glad God gave to me
Someone just like you.
He knew that you would be
One of the chosen few!








Our Theme Song







"I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!"



No comments:

Post a Comment