Thursday, April 2, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award: I Was Nominated!



Hello Philippines and Hello World!

This is my first time doing this and I don't even know something like this going on! haha
And I love this because my self-esteem have been given a little boost regarding blogging and I'm not that confident and always worried if I'm doing right or I look like a child in the middle of nowhere, ahahah

This is such an exciting and stressing month for me, Hello APRIL!
It's the month when I would graduate and enter in the real world! so exhilarating,
My March went by a little vacation because I don't have anymore class and stressing because I'm looking for a job early for a reason (family issue). And no VACATION! Anyway my April would be the month of completing documents for graduation, paying a lot of bill related to graduation and again stressing myself looking for job!, because I dont want to be jobless! Just imagining it making me faint! ahaha And another issue is I won't be living with my aunt anymore she's planning to live in laguna and just thinking all the bills I would be going to pay makes me want to just lie down and cry forever.. haha

I love this verse!


Thank you for nominating me!! nominated by Sylden Christine Hena Sacay (delightfulillusions.blogspot.com) She awesome please do drop by her page ~








1. I SUPER HATE SPIDERS!! I DESPISE THEM!!
2. I love being surrounded with WATERS (eg. lake, river, ocean, FOUNTAIN) haha
3. I was born under zodiac sign Cancer (I'm MOODY as hell)
4. I love YAOI (I even have an other account for that which is rated SPG)
5. I only have 3-4 friends which I'm super close with.
6. I love reading books which gives me HEARTACHE (The painful the better) XD
7. PINK and BLACK are my favorite colors <3
8. I love reading MANGA, FANFICTION, ANIME (I can do it all day~!) I'm an OTAKU!
9. I always imagine myself being SUPER RICH!
10. I'm in a process of being a Christian (Born Again)


And if your been nominated you should try this it's so much fun!!


The steps are simple:
  • Nominate 15 other bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
  • Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them (either thru email or comments)
  • Share 10 random facts about yourself.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
  • Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


I nominate these bloggers and their respective blog:

1. Chelsi Bernardino at The Dazzling Doll
2. monica ayungao at monicaayungao ★
3. RinnieRiot at RinnieRiot
4. pattyvillegas at The Lifestyle Wanderer
5. Ale Romo at From where you'd -rather be-
6. Nicole Hart at Mom on the Move
7. Cidee at Take He(art)
8. Genzel Kisses at Gen-zel Habab
9. Mommy Kaye at I love keisha
10. Trsh of left over jinx
11. Glacey Loiz at Blend it: Makeup by Glacey
12. April IbaƱe at Self-Potrayal
13. Phya of Stylecentric
14. mirzisarte at Smoocher's Note
15. pierangeliangsen at The soapbox Filipina

I hope you join as well. Have fun. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment