Saturday, October 10, 2015

I Miss Blogging



It's been a month since my unannounced HIATUS and I shall give you an update before anything else..

 Let's see when I look back, August and September felt like its a curse at the same time a blessing since its the start of me entering to the real world AKA working person/jobless person XD.

Im happy that even I'm a newly grad I already got a job though its one of the reason why my schedule is so hectic and I dont have the time to blog and socializing since I'm so lazy to move when weekend comes. hahaha 

AND another thing that I dont like in my schedule is I can't go to church since my schedule is conflict with the church schedule also I cant attend our Victory Group and one 2 one, this is my most top 1 hate reason currently in my life right now. And since I'm so lazy most of the time, my mind is not open in OT. (overtime) I love to spend my weekends chilling thank you very much!! 
I hate changes... but.. people always said that..

"Nothing is permanent except CHANGE."




Entering in a new environment and adjusting to it is scary just thinking about it gives me the chill hahaha but If you want something to change you have to gain that confident of yours in the back of you mind! Meeting new people is fun and getting close to them I have a lot of new friends now! (Watch out for my upcoming blog to know who I'm super close too) 

And guess what!? I have a crush which means its unrequited love equals it doesn't feel good at all! compare when I'm having crush with an anime or international celebrity! And I'm waiting for 4 months to kill this feeling! *thinks positive (because Psychologists say a crush only lasts for 4 months. But when feelings last longer, you are considered to be “In Love”.) eeek!!

And since i been out of the game that's good for two months now its BER months (again) hopefully there's a Halloween party in our work place so exciting! Though I dont get why the Christmas decoration is so early compare to the Halloween decoration especially on the mall. like WTH.ahahah



Anyway if ever you want to share you august and September moments dont be shy and private message me, dont worry guys I may be seldom to update my blog but my social site are still up so dont be shy!


Nothing is permanent except CHANGE.


And now for the OOTD theme is WOODS.

The rest of the world was black and white
But we were in screaming color
And I remember thinking…

Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods?
Are we in the clear yet?
Are we in the clear yet?
Are we in the clear yet?
In the clear yet?
Good

Are we out of the woods?

(c) Taylor Swift - "Out Of The Woods"






No comments:

Post a Comment