Saturday, January 18, 2014

Kata Digital



Kata Digital is a fast-growing mobile brand based in Hong Kong and the Philippines. 

Specialize in innovative mobile technology to produce high-end mobile devices with exceptional style and design. 

With innovative and customer-oriented philosophy, Kata Mobile is persistently distributing top of the notch smart phones and mobile computing devices that will address and satisfy every customers’ specific needs. 

-----------

I adore Kata Digital ever since I discover it and I could 101% can say I'm super  satisfied with their product and I would love to buy more gadget in their brand in the near future. And guesss what?~ My very first android phone was Kata Digital iDroid and I would never forget it July 27 2012 its so memorable because not only its my 1st android phone It's my 1st time spending my money in buying things, (I don't usually do that, unless I really like that item.) I was really amaze not only because of the 5mp and 3mp of camera but also a 4gb internal memory! I was really satisfied! 




And ever since that day, I always drop by on their store when I have a chance, and in the past their store is called Owtel Shop And the day come when they release a new gadget A (my) new tablet the  Kata Digital T1 with its 3mp and 8gb internal memory its pretty awesome. I was love at first sight when I saw it and i told my self I would really love to have that, I bought it on September 30 2012 My little sister is teasing me, and calling my gadget a "Kata Collectibles" its pretty silly and cute, ahaha






Last January 17, 2014, they have launched their latest product, the invincible Kata i3 at Kata Store in Robinsons Forum. I'm so in-love with this new android phone its perfect internally and externally! I wish I could have own this super cool awesome Kata i3  Just look at this hot stuff.




 Kata i3 Specs

5″ HD IPS display (720 x 1280 resolution, 294ppi)
1.3GHz quad core processor
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
1GB RAM
16GB internal storage, expandable via micro SD up to 32GB
13mp rear-facing autofocus camera
5mp front camera
3.5G/HSPA+
WiFi b/g/n
Bluetooth 4.0
2,250mAh battery
Dimensions: 143.6 x 72.2 x 8.3mm
Weight: 153.2g



And that's the awesome reason why I, YOU should love Kata i3 its screaming PERFECT  and its only 8,499 php what could you ask more?! Its super PERFECT! just look at that 13mp and 5mp camera and 16 internal memory its so perfect!! 


And just look at their adorable casing! 










No comments:

Post a Comment