Monday, June 8, 2015

Bloggers United 9 experience



Bloggers United expo, a place where passion for fashion and fervor for blogging is celebrated, will trend on June 6, 2015, from 10am to 9pm at Whitespace Manila [2314 Chino Roces Ave. Ext., Makati City --formerly Pasong Tamo Ext.]. 





Entrance Bracelet. Hihi


The event become possible because of the collaborative efforts of the organizers, fashion bloggers, together with their host: Smart Communications, Inc., Co-Presenters: OLX.ph (formerly known as sulit.com.ph), iflix.com, TheShop.ph, and Major/Minor/Media Sponsors: Fly Shades, Glutamax, Meister Watches, Nice Day Coffee, YSA Skin & Body Experts, MEGAstyle.ph, MEGstreetwear.ph, WhenInManila.com, MadHouseMNL.com, FemaleNetwork.com, etc. 

Shop with Us

Princess Amour x Captured by Chelsi Booth
Princess Amour x Captured by Chelsi Booth




Of course I'm excited for the very reason that I was invited to get a chance to experience Bloggers United 9 for the first time AND got a chance to sell some of my pre-loved clothes with my fellow bloggers and best friend chelsi. I was the only one there managing and its kinda stressful especially if your a first timer but it was fun, thankfully I know the other bloggers whose with me at that time.

And I really Hate instagram at the time because I can't use it and I dont know what its problem ouhh! 
How I have a hate-love relationship with my phone at the time. And one of my goal list this year is, having an awesome phone to have an awesome pictures! At least my phone last until I go home and thankfully I have a powerbank.

And since I cant post pictures at that time which really pissed me off here is a lot of pictures be warned. And there is a free WI-FI at that time too such a waste and a let down!!


Monica Calangian booth
Ren's booth sister of Nato



The Bloggers Booth and their Pre-loved items!

Alyssa Lapid

Camille Co

Lissa Kahayon

Lissa Kahayon
Look at that stuff loved the shoes!


Jasmine Curtis
La Petite

Anagon


Ashley Dy's shop  is one of my favorite shop all the items are cute and some of the items looks like a Lolita items.

Ashley Dy
Ashley Dy
Ashley Dy
Kryz Uy

Kryz Uy

And now with other pictures~

The Bar
The Drinks (Mocktails)
 This two is my favorite!

Laura Flow
Janeena Politan


Well, hello there MR. DJ!


Precious Moments with~

The VERNS
Jasmine Curtis
With Miss Anagon


With my Friends~

Kim
Ana Monica
Ren 
Jam




And that's end my day at the Bloggers United 9.


How's your experience there??
Share your thoughts by commenting below love to hear from you!
Have a nice day!





No comments:

Post a Comment