Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Burning Red

Hello month of JUNE!




New month New beginning! 

Its been a whole month since I graduated! Can't you believe that!?
It's time for going to school and I miss going to school XD




And since I'm not a student anymore I've been so busy looking for jobs and  when I update its all about personal, ahahha  well at least I won't go Hiatus. I'll update new movies, reviews, travels, etc. soon! so watch out for it! Anyway, we been planning on moving out and living with ourselves (with my sister), and Auntie is planning on living at Sta. Rosa Laguna soooo far (I know) and that's one of the reason why I need a JOB SOON and kinda tight on money. XD and I hope that wont be the reason I won't be doing blog anymore because I gonna miss blogging and I dont want to stop huhu.

And also stay tuned on my up-coming blog post about my work and new friends!
And the place we're gonna moved in! 
I can't wait to post it! so stay tuned! 




"Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
Burning red:
-Taylor Swift




And as you can see the title came from Taylor Swift - Red song
I'm super fan-girling about her and I can't sop... HELP.. haha






One of her song that I love.
Even though its for a "boyfriend"/Love song haha,











No comments:

Post a Comment