Monday, February 3, 2014

#Fridaynightout

"Late is better than never."


#latepost




Last Friday, Chinese New Year Jan. 31,2014. It was holiday and we don't have a classes we decided to hang out in trinoma and watch the last week blockbuster of "Bride for Rent"

And it was amazing because even in the line to buy tickets the line is so long and many people would really like to spend their holiday watching a movie. I'm glad that we already reserve ours in the internet ;D

I love the movie because it was not a pure love story ( I hate love story) and its more comedy and I cant help laughing and laughing it was so hilarious! And i could say that Kim Chiu is really a good actress!









The picture is not great because it was so dark and we didn't bring my camera we just used our phone.


Chelsi, Crislyn


Chelsi, Chrislyn


Chelsi, Chrislyn



      

No comments:

Post a Comment