Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blood is thicker than water

Well this is it! Let me share this moment.
Let me introduce to you my precious sibling's! 
It's really hard asking them to have a group picture and like in my past 
they don't like taking a picture unless they are on their OOTD outfit! Hahahah


The GIRLS: Me, Cynthia, Chaldea, Cherry
UGH! Low quality picture sorry about that! and this one is my favorite *sigh
Eyebags eyebags eyebags! hahaha






Me, Cynthia, Cherwyn

God sent us to be sisters
So we can be best of friends
To be there for one another
Even when there is pain
I thank the Lord for sending my sisters to me
For whom I truly love and care
We shared so many things together
Like laughter and some scares
It's funny how we sometimes argue
I guess its normal, in this world
But, having you as my sister
Means more to me, more than you'll ever know
I wouldn't trade you for anything
I will never let go
As our friendship continues to grow
So will my love for you
Just always remember you can talk to me
I'll be the Sisters and Best Friends you ever knew

© Angelica Machado


Me & Cynthia

Cherry & Chaldea
Chaldea was so bored when were done eating and keep asking to go to Tom's World,
(It's an aracade here in the Philippines.) hahaha and we keep teasing her Cherry trying to annoy her!


Me & Cynthia

Me & Cherry

Me & Cherry



Lastly watch out soon for an update regarding my work and my new friends!
Can't wait to blog about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment