Saturday, December 13, 2014

Anything but dull!

Hello December! 

Lets start with a quick #OOTD



Even though I do an OOTD post I cant still get used to posing, Its always giving me headache but I still love doing it. I envy those people whatever there pose there still look beautiful. 

One of my favorite month is October because there's a lot of event's going-on & all those events is once a year that's why I'm so looking forward to it more & even though I didn't get a chance to attend KawaiiManila2 & Blush Convention2 I'm pursuing in attending it next year (hopefully) haha. Anyway my Senior year in collage 2nd semester begun and I can tell how much I'm gonna busy because my school and OJT, and my OJT is so far so good and i'm looking forward in posting some thread regarding it!. So stay tune! 


For all the girls out there, you should apply this onto yourself: 

I love myself the way I am there's nothing I need to change 
I'll always be the perfect me there's nothing to rearrange 
I'm beautiful and capable of being the best me I can 
and I love myself just the way I am. 

I love you just the way you are there's nothing you need to do 
when I feel the love inside myself it's easy to love you 
behind your fears, your rage and tears 
I see your shining star 
and I love you just the way you are. 

I love the world the way it is, cause I can clearly see 
that all the things I judge are done 
by people just like me 
so till the birth of peace on earth 
that only love can bring 
I'll help it grow by loving everything. 

I love myself the way I am and still I want to grow. 
But change outside can only come 
when deep inside I know 
I'm beautiful and capable of being the best me I can 
and I love myself just the way I am 
I love myself just the way I am. (UNKNOWN)










No comments:

Post a Comment